Episode 054 - What do you expect? Manage your expectations to avoid failure
"'"Someday" is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you"
It's time. You've spent the last 15 years on the couch putting a lot of bad food into your body. Your last gym membership expired in 2004 but you didn't even go that year (too busy).
Now it's 2018 and it's your year. You've got over a decade and a half of bad habits as well as 30kg to lose...this awesome 12 week challenge your new gym is running should fix it all! Right?
Yeah...not so much.
In this episode of the show we have an in-depth discussion about managing your weight loss expectations. The traps all of us fall into at one stage or another...and what you can do to avoid them.
This is the episode you know you have to listen to but you're not gonna like what it has to say.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast