Episode 038 - How to set the right goals.
"Don't give up on the person you're becoming"
Have you ever set yourself a weight-loss goal and failed to achieve it?
Don't worry, you're not alone. In fact, you're normal and just like most people.
But what if we told you that the goal you set for yourself right at the start can make or break your success?
In this episode we talk about where most people get it wrong with their goal-setting...and how to set yourself short/mid/long-term goals that will keep you on track!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page
- Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join
our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang
out with us!
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast