Episode 036 - You're so vain! And why there's nothing wrong with that.
"People are crippled by perfection. I just keep moving forward"
What's so bad about simply wanting to look your best?
So many people feel bad about stating goals that are vanity-based. We should simply work towards "health" and "fitness" so we don't appear to be selfish and self-centered.
In this episode of the show Courtney enters rant-mode to explain why being vain is A-OK when it comes to your reason for wanting to lose weight!
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast