Episode 032 - Why less is more
"Not all positive changes feel positive in the beginning"
You're excited. You're about to start your new weight-loss program. You're in the gym with your personal trainer tomorrow where you'll also get your instructions on what to eat, and when to eat it. It's your time and you're ready - this week you're also going to start eating 6 times per day, drink an extra 2 litres of water, get at least 8 hours a night sleep, stress less with your work and kids while also making sure you get in all 12 training sessions at the gym this week.
Two months later?
You're excited about the NEXT program you're about to start and all those issues you're going to fix at once....again.
Have you ever noticed how trying to do everything at once tends to ensure nothing actually gets done? In this episode of the show we give you our personal and professional insight as to why less is more.Why simplifying your approach to change will give you a MUCH greater chance of the success you want and deserve.This is something we apply to ourselves personally and our clients - it helps us, it helps them and we know it will help you too.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
email@example.com is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The power of less - Strongly recommended reading/listening from Matt, this book will change the way you think!
4. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
5. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
6. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
7. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast