Episode 022 - 6 Ways to know you've got a great PT
"Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself"
There sure are a lot of Personal Trainers out there!
Chances are you've got one, you've had one or you're thinking about getting one.
Like many things in life, a PT is an investment; an investment in their ability to take you to an outcome you can't reach by yourself.
No one likes wasting time or money. So how do you know what makes a great PT?
In this episode of the show we give you the 6 ways to know you've got a great PT!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
2. How to deal with the mental hurdles that keep you from losing weight - Free E-Book
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast