Episode 017 - Why weight? Put the scales away and lose more
"10 years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, not that you settled for it"
How often do you weigh yourself?
Weekly? Daily? Multiple times per day?
If you're the sort of person who lives life by what the scales say, this episode is for you.
Losing your mind over the day-to-day fluctuations, skipping meals because you were up 500 grams this morning, letting the number dictate your success or failure on your journey...
In this episode we talk about why the scales are not only holding you back, but why letting go of the numbers will allow you to progress faster.
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
3. Forget the number - A fantastic Blog written by Courtney of how she let go of the numbers and changed her life.
5. Total Transformations Facebook Group - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way!
7. Why your self worth should shouldn't be attached to a set of scales - Courtney's blog about why the numbers are no measure of your success or failure!
8. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
9. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page - Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang out with us!
10. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast