Episode 006 - Comparing yourself to others
"Don't follow a path. Create your own"
Ever had it where you've compared yourself to someone else, and in your mind you've come up short?
You've been training hard, you've been eating well and you're starting to feel better, your clothes are fitting more comfortably...
...and then you see that person on Instagram or Facebook that's getting results faster than you.
Or they're stronger than you. Why do they have abs and you don't?
Chances are if you're reading this, you absolutely have compared yourself to others before...and the comparisons have been bad in your mind.
But do you know all the facts behind the comparison? Do you both have the same background, are you working towards the game goals? Have you overcome the same obstacles?
In this episode of the show we take a deep dive into why comparing yourselves to others is holding you back, and give you some great advice on why you shouldn't have to worry about it and how you can overcome this issue yourself!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page
- Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join
our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang
out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast