"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse"
Courtney certainly has changed a lot in a short period of time.
Four years ago she was one of those women you'd see at the gym who had a lot of weight to lose, was putting in half an effort but was frustrated that nothing was changing.
3x 30 minute "workouts" on the treadmill each week and uncontrolled emotional eating meant that she was going around in circles.
Eventually she got help and started doing things quite differently.
She was training in a way she'd never trained before and was eating more food than she thought she ever could...or even should!
In this episode I interviewed Courtney about her journey, getting her experience and perspective on the entire process.
I've been with her all the way and have seen her change in so many ways, but it's wonderful to be able to hear her thoughts on how it has all unfolded.
For any woman out there who has struggled with emotional eating, self-sabotage, doubts etc this is a must listen.
We welcome all feedback on what you'd like us to talk about, thoughts on how we can improve or even questions you'd like us to answer in an episode!
firstname.lastname@example.org is where you can reach us and we'd love to hear from you!
1. ALL New Podcast Merch Store -If you care to show your appreciation for this and the 100+ episodes we’ve done so far and want to keep the show ad-free, you can help us out by buying some sweet new podcast swag! Hoodies, tees...aprons?!
3. The Transformation Project -This is our exclusive, premium life-changing online transformation program, allowing us to work with our amazing clients anywhere in the world. Looking to have support, guidance and accountability from experts who have walked the same path as you? Click here and contact us to register your interest!!
4. The Wall of Fame Looking for some inspiration? Look no further than some of the people we've worked with!
5. The Weight Loss Podcast Facebook Page
- Our private Facebook community, the ultimate support network! Join
our group to be inspired, motivated and supported all the way...and hang
out with us!
6. Why overweight people fail at weight loss - Our free webinar that covers the 3 key mistakes people make with their weight loss attempts...and how to avoid them.
Subscribe to the Weight Loss Podcast